Sunday, May 3, 2009

And a new day begins!

Yeah and Hip Hip Hurrrrrrah this old lady has a blog.........now she must decide what to do with it!!!!
I have been designing since I was two years old and told my Mom that my doll's dress was ugly. Seriously folks. I can remember having a project going on every table in the house and my Dad getting upset with me because he had to eat his dinner on a tv tray. My husband, Ed, can also attest to the fact that I always have something going. For the last 30 years we have traveled as much as possible and taken photos of all the places we have been. Today, I make photo cards and prints from that collection of travel photographs. My latest venture is jewelry. I love, love, love designing and creating jewelry. My hubby(God love him for his patience) says,"Darlin' you have to find a way to pass on your creations if you insist on creating more and more and more" LOL. Therefore, I set up an Etsy store where I sell my work. I will use this blog to show my designs of jewelry and photo work.
And on this rainy spring day in eastern TN where the leaves are rapidly filling the trees, the grass is growing so fast it needs cutting weekly and the spring flowers have come and gone, this old lady says goodbye for now.

No comments: